Someone told me that Miners Exchange bank In Coeburn got robbed today.Know If there Is any truth to It or not?
Someone told me that Miners Exchange bank In Coeburn got robbed today.Know If there Is any truth to It or not?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
IT looks like it was, I drove by there at around 330 maybe 4...and there was about 20 cop cars, had the old road blocked off both ways with cars and troopers standing. The whole area was closed off and a whole lot of tape around the bank...I seen some abulances riding around, wondering if anyone was shot? Haven't heard anything, just saw that.
Just heard on news center 5 that they have a camera crew there and will have more info as they get it. Hope no one was hurt...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Yes it got robbed. Its on WCYB.com.
So thankful your Mother and all the others that work there didn't get hurt..I hope they catch him soon!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I hope they catch and cripple the *******.
Some nice people who work at that bank.
Officially retired
Probably some young punks, who will eventually get whatever that got coming to them. Might be those terrifying "8 balla " gangbangers we got here in Coeburn lmao. I have no clue why people think they can actually get away with something like this, idiots.
Bookmarks